Regulatory and pharmaceutical consulting services for the life sciences industry through the lifecycle of their products
Working at AxeRegel
AxeRegel is a consulting company specialized in regulatory affairs, quality, pharmacovigilance and medical information founded on the will to bring an added value to the companies of the health sector. Our services range from registration to post-marketing of health products.
At AxeRegel, we are motivated by the passion to give our clients a high quality advice, adapted to their objectives and in a timely manner. Availability, professionalism and polyvalence are our strong points. If you share these objectives, come join us to start or pursue your professional adventure at AxeRegel.
At AxeRegel, we offer a professional environment that cares as much about its internal company culture as its external reputation. Our company culture allows each employee to succeed professionally while promoting the business development of the company.
Job offers in Paris
Pharmaceutical Affaires Manager
Permanent contract, 17/06/2022
You are a doctor or a pharmacist, you have completed your training with a Master's degree in pharmacovigilance or equivalent and have 3 to 5 years experience in a pharmaceutical company.
Your missions :
- Organizing pharmacovigilance activities in accordance with the regulations.
- Ensure documentation, traceability and processing of medical information requests.
- Preparation of marketing authorization applications, marketing authorization variations and transparency/price dossiers.
Business developer trainee
6 month internship, 08/02/2022
You have a higher commercial education (Business School / University or equivalent) and you ideally have a first experience in B2B sales.
Your missions :
- Creation of a list of B2B prospects
- Qualification of prospects
- Implementation of an acquisition strategy
- Management of digital communication channels, SEO
- Creation and writing of content
Teleworking: how to stay in touch?
The use of teleworking has a strong impact on the life of a company, especially in terms of its organisation, conviviality, communication and people's health. Thus, it is essential to work and maintain the culture and development of social ties at work.
At AxeRegel, we have put in place measures to maintain the bond between the members of our teams as much as possible...